Blogger Templates

debbie's bargain hunt

Photos and comments on my bargain buys... Of course, a few higher priced items may appear from time to time if I feel that the quality outweighs the cost.

Thursday 7 April 2011

Day off work: Some highlights of my shopping trip!

Had a lovely day off with Scott today, we had a 2 course Frankie & Benny's lunch sitting outside in the sunshine, we caught up with the family, but more importantly, he let me go in Topshop! :-) And this is what I managed to scavenge in the 5 minutes where I lost him to Topman... 




The shoes are so pretty and I couldn't resist the dress... They also had it in an orangey red, but since I got a similar fabric and coloured dress (below) from Mango in a swap yesterday, I thought I'd chose white!
Dress: £34
Shoes £32



This dress from a Big Wardrobe swap was originally from Mango, and is in a lovely heavy linen fabric with a waist belt. It's seriously flattering! The best part is, it was 100% free. No postage charges because we met up and swapped in my lunch break!



These navy heels are originally from M&S, but I picked them up in a charity shop, in brand new condition, for £4.50. They're a lovely heel height for someone like me who's quite tall already. I'll look forward to wearing these to work very soon!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that Mango dress! Who did you swap with? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swapped with Kukiluk (not quite sure if that's how you spell it!). The photo she'd used didn't really do it justice, which is probably why it hadn't already been snapped up! x

    ReplyDelete