Blogger Templates

debbie's bargain hunt

Photos and comments on my bargain buys... Of course, a few higher priced items may appear from time to time if I feel that the quality outweighs the cost.

Saturday 2 April 2011

April Charity Shop Day Out

I've run out of wardrobe space, drawer space, and even have limited floor space.... so.... I was restrained during my charity shop scavenge today and left a lot of good things behind, but I just couldn't resist these few!



1) Butterfly Print Top, Originally from Debenhams, paid £1.50
2) Demin Shorts with Belt, Originally from E-vie, paid £2.00
3) Tailored Shorts, Originally from Warehouse, paid £2.50
4) Versace belt, Real Leather, seems genuine though I'm no expert, £1.00


5) Guess Jeans Vest Top, Brand New with Tags, £1.50
6) Vintage Pringle Polo Shirt, £2.00


7) Abercrombie & Fitch Hoodie, £2.50 (still can't believe my luck here!)


8) Printed Summer Dress, Originally from Topshop, £3.50


9) Navy & White Floral Print Dress, Originally from Topshop, £3.00


10) Chiffon Floral Print Tea Dress, Originally from NEXT, £3.50

Until next time! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment