Blogger Templates

debbie's bargain hunt

Photos and comments on my bargain buys... Of course, a few higher priced items may appear from time to time if I feel that the quality outweighs the cost.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Liz Earle Hair Products

I'm a big fan of Liz Earle; I've tried most products available, and love everything from "Skin Repair Light" (which is my all time favourite moisturizer), to the "Vital Oils" candles (which hold their scent and are reasonably priced too)!


I've been meaning to try the "Botanically Beautiful" hair product range for a while now, so I fully intend to take advantage of this offer (from the website) as soon as I've finished this post!


http://uk.lizearle.com/triple-haircare-offer



For three 200ml products, a price of £19.95 is not to be sneezed at!


No comments:

Post a Comment