Blogger Templates

debbie's bargain hunt

Photos and comments on my bargain buys... Of course, a few higher priced items may appear from time to time if I feel that the quality outweighs the cost.

Saturday 26 March 2011

Crochet Handmade Headbands for Babies and Grown ups!

So I've been making headbands for quite a while now after getting into crochet a few years ago. These ones with flowers seem to be the most popular for baby girls and grown women alike!


If you'd like any of these I can make to order in any colour combination. I charge £5.50 (through paypal) including postage and they're a great gift for girls of any age!


(Didn't intend this post to be a sales pitch but I've just made a few now for a friend's baby, and thought they were too cute not to include in blog post for today!)


I personally think these large crochet flowers on a thin band are the prettiest and work well in neutral colours.



These are the style I tend to make for babies - they look so pretty on! Wish I had time to make more but I only manage to do a couple a week due to work / being lazy :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment