Blogger Templates

debbie's bargain hunt

Photos and comments on my bargain buys... Of course, a few higher priced items may appear from time to time if I feel that the quality outweighs the cost.

Thursday 24 March 2011

Brand Alley

Recently signed up to this website and haven't bought anything so far... Don't know how I've managed this because I've been very tempted!

Has anyone bought anything from Brand Alley before? Some of the prices just sound too good to be true!

At the moment I'm really tempted to get these:

7 For All Mankind Dark Indigo Roxanne High Waist Skinny Jeans 31" Leg - BrandAlley

for a measley £69. But can £69 ever be considered a bargain for a pair of jeans?! Ooh, decisions!

------------

Still haven't been able to list my weekly bargains because I'm still split living between my parents house and boyfriend's flat. Will be at my parent's tonight so I'll hopefully be returning to loads of ebay and swap parcels. Fingers crossed! xxx

2 comments:

  1. i never ordered from brandalley but did get a £10 free once to spend for recommending a friend and treated myself to an opi mini nail polish set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did notice the recommend a friend offer - maybe I will try and persuade some friends to sign up as well! I'm a big fan of free gifts! :))

    ReplyDelete