Blogger Templates

debbie's bargain hunt

Photos and comments on my bargain buys... Of course, a few higher priced items may appear from time to time if I feel that the quality outweighs the cost.

Tuesday 16 November 2010

About my blog...

Just lately I've turned into a very successful (if I do say so myself!) bargain hunter. On a weekly basis I end up with a hoard of new clothes (not to mention bags, shoes and everything else) at bargain prices from all sorts of places.

I'd love to share these bargains with anyone who's interested so anyone can find themselves fabulous and unique discounted items. As long as you don't steal all the bargains from my local area I am happy to share my success stories! :)

This is my first post so I'll keep it short but sweet. Please expect to see my bargain items listed from time to time....

Watch this space! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment